Read my blog: misskristeenee.blogspot.com
Find my Twitter:
Mentally dating Antoine Griezmann.
I’m so tired of loving him. So tired of this crush. I want it to end. But I don’t want it to end either because he makes me a better person. I want to be the absolute best version of myself for him. With him, I am happy. Since he came back into my life, not once has anything been too hard for me because he is my rock. He makes me laugh and he looks after me.
You know I keep thinking of what our first kiss would be like. I feel like it could be super grand and passionate or really understated. Like on the train or at the footy or something
Imagine he falls in love with me
Imagine he surprises me in france
i get very agressive when i think of him. like i either want to punch him in the face or make out really roughly with him. hes so cute i want to eat him.
i cannot take this uncertainty anymore. can he just hurry up and kiss me already or do something so terrible to me that i just get turned off
well, at least I wish he was mine.
he’s an idiot but he’s my idiot
He is my love, he is my life and my god i want to punch him in the face
me: *owns 264 unread books*
me: *buys 17 new books*
me: *rereads harry potter*
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.